Join the PTA TODAY!
Membership= $5.00 per family
Membership Goal= 110%
Contact email: email@example.com
What is the Barron PTA and What Do We Do?
PTA stands for “Parent Teacher Association” and is headed by an elected Executive Board made up of parents just like you. Your PTA helps parents and teachers communicate with each other about children’s school lives. Your PTA also plans and pays for many events and programs.
Here are some examples of what your PTA will support this year:
- Reflections Cultural Arts Contest – students can enter and win in 6 ways: Dance/Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music Composition, Photography, and Visual Arts. This year’s theme is “The Magic of the Moment”.
- Family events such as Back to School Night, Mad Scientist night, The Holiday Shop, Barron’s Got Talent show, Valentine Day Dance, and the Spring Carnival.
We challenge you to get involved, support your Barron PTA, and make this the BEST year ever for all of our children! Together we can be one of the most successful PTAs in Hampton.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Become a member of the PTA - $5.00 Membership Fee, everyone can join – parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, relatives, and friends!
- Volunteer your time
- Support the Fall Fundraiser
- Provide your feedback and suggestions. We have a PTA mailbox set up in the office.